12 September 2006

Stuck inside of yesterday, everything is giving way...

I've got... well, not much today.

Wasn't at work yesterday, so that will explain the lack of update. You saw the weekend via Rob. While I was out with my mom on Sunday, I made her hip to MAC, where she was made over and spent about 200 bucks on makeup. This included some fluidline eyeliner for moi in ultraviolet. Love this stuff.

I also spent $60 at The Body Shop which was 5 times what I was intending on spending. They currently have their Camomile Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover on sale for half price, so I purchased 2 bottles. I love this stuff. I was told about the free gift for that day. If I spent $39 in the store, I would get the gift. I kindly told the sales girl, "Oh no... I don't think I'll be spending that much..."

HA!

I started to think about my skin prep for the wedding and quickly changed my tune. I ended up purchasing a Papaya Body Scrub to prep my skin, and then an Olive Body Butter to make me soft and smooth. The most important thing I got, in my opinion, is the Lavender Essential Oil. This will be combined with water to spray on the hankerchief I'm carrying on my wedding day, not to mention to spray on my pillow to help me sleep.

The body scrub smells good enough to eat, and the body butter has a surprisingly clean scent to it.

I get married in 32 days. I'm going to be a complete wreck in 31 days. You've been warned.

No comments: