28 August 2006

Weekend of the sneaky drunk

On Friday, we hit a bar called "Hurricanes" in Collinsville. Cheap drinks and a kind bartender resulted in the ninja of inhebreation. I had one too many and didn't realize it until I was in the car on the way home, begging Rob to get a bag from the convience store so I didn't decorate the interior of his new truck with my drunken version of a Jackson Pollock. Luckily, I didn't need the sack.

The next morning I woke up feeling like poo. I grabbed a glass of water and headed downstairs to watch TV and be miserable. I ended up watching about 4 too many episodes of "Real High School Stories" on MTV. These were all about pranks. The pranks made me realize a.) MTV does craptastic reinactments and b.) some administrations are way uptight.

Rob saved the day with some McDonalds. A double cheeseburger will cure anything. Well, except for the clap. I think you have to eat a Big Mac to beat the clap.

We spend the rest of the weekend continuing with wedding plans, including buying Rob's wedding band. The wedding related nightmares are coming more frequently now. Adding to my paranoia about having everything done. Fun times.

No comments: