29 August 2006

Abs Diet for Women

I found an issue of Prevention Magazine that featured the Abs Diet, but for women. The difference? It was all women demonstrating the exercises.

Either way, The Abs Diet is a book that I've been reading for the past month or so. It's not telling me a whole lot new, but it's putting it in a way that I can understand.

Now I just need to do the abs excercises. This is a challenge for me, because I don't like to do these at the gym. I need to do them at home, but remembering once I get home is the other trick. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on what has worked for them, throw them my way.

I'm trying to watch what I eat, and will hopefully begin working with weights again in the near future. I'm trying to be realistic in regards to the wedding, but it's difficult. I know I'm not going to miraculously drop 60 lbs, but I at least want to look glowing and firm.

That's not too much to ask for, is it?

No comments: