Hi. Not going to bore you with empty promises to update more.. Just going to update.
A list. Because I'm a woman and a mom and lists are the only way that I can organize my thoughts anymore.
1. Harper is growing like a weed. She's 9.5 months, just started to get her first tooth and is getting into everything.
2. I'm still doing The Mommy Movement. I'm enjoying it a great deal. Had class this morning and it felt good to be active.
3. Started a food journal to look into what's going into my body. I'm counting calories, recording thoughts, and thinking about what I'm eating.
4. Rob got me a Nike+ Sportband for our anniversary so I'm able to see how many calories my workouts are burning.
5. I'm discovering that tech-wear for working out is expensive.
6. I just bought my first pair of rollerblades. Wrong time of year to fall in love with this activity, but I'm going to try to get back out there a few more times before it is too cold.
7. Harper just dumped her entire snackball full of puffs out on the floor. Fun!
8. Buying baby clothes is way more fun that buying adult clothing. Little outfits for little prices.
9. I'm currently addicted to Doctor Who. We watch a couple episodes each night on DVD.
10. I just finished knitting my first sweater for Harper. It's the first thing I've knitted that wasn't flat. It isn't perfect, but I'm still proud.
Another random update entry accomplished!